Vacancy published date: 17th November 2023
Last date for accepting application: 25th November 2023
- With/Without CPC Certification
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, medical terminologies, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles
· The employee should assign appropriate ICD-10 AM codes to diagnoses, procedures and medical services based on medical records and documentation.
· Ensure the accuracy of the coded data.
· Complying with the coding guidelines.
· Review the patients’ medical records.
· Enter the given data accurately into the healthcare information system.
· Communicating and collaborating with the healthcare providers.
· Willing to continuously learn new regulation and guidelines.
· Maintaining confidentiality of the patient records and complying with data security rules.
· Take quality improvement efforts to ensure accuracy and consistency of the coded data.
· Provide training and guidance to other employees.
Salary: Rs 3 LPA
Job Type: Work from office
Number of Vacancies: 50
Interview Mode: Direct
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.Register Now