Vacancy published date: 28th January 2023
Last date for accepting application: 30th January 2023
Vacancy has been closed; shared the resumes
- Any graduation
- Average communication
- Basic knowledge of Medical coding and billing
- Non - certified Medical Coders
- To ensure that all patient information is accurate and complete and request any missing patient information.
- To obtain and review referrals and authorizations for treatments.
- To confirm patient benefits and insurance eligibility.
- To follow and adhere to all regulations and guidelines set by state programs, and HMO/PPO, etc.
- To transfer insurance claims and billing data to billing software.
- To update billing software with rate changes.
- To create both paper and electronic copies of documentation.
- To develop and maintain a tracking system of incoming and late payments.
- To follow up on late payments and initiate late payment notices to relevant parties.
- To work with personal information and maintain patient confidentiality.
- To monitor and resolve financial discrepancies.
- To handle and answer all patient or insurance telephone inquiries.
Salary: 1.2 LPA to 1.44 LPA
Job Type: Full Time
Work from home initially later work from office
Number of Vacancies: 4
Interview Mode: Virtual
Immediate joiners are preferred
joiners are preferred
1. Technical Round
2. HR Round
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.