NCLEX RN Nurses for Medical coding Process
Vacancy published date: 15th February 2023
Last date for accepting application: 24thth February 2023
- Registered Nurse with NCLEX-RN certification
- 0-2 years
- With /Without CPC certification
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, medical terminologies, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles.
· Conduct clinical documentation reviews and/or Audits as assigned meeting the productivity standards as set by record type for each project or client productivity expectations. The threshold for billable productive hours, when client work is available, is expected to be at 95%.
· Report work time and work products in a timely and accurate manner in Sales Force.
· Communicates with coworkers in an open and respectful manner that promotes teamwork and knowledge sharing.
· Interact with clients in a professional manner that, at all times, exhibits excellent relationship, work performance and communication skill so as to support the company and its business interests.
· Provide schedule of planned work activities, events and sites, and any changes to same, to Management and appropriate staff.
· Maintenance of professional credentials and knowledge of CDI, coding, reimbursement and compliance issues through continuing education.
· Periodic travel, as required.
· Other duties and responsibilities, as assigned.
Salary: Upto 6 LPA to 10LPA
Job Type: Full Time
First 6 months in office training, Then as per work quality - Work from Home will be provided
Ability to commute/relocate: Kochi/Coimbatore/Chennai.
Number of Vacancies: 50+
Interview Mode: Face to face
1. HR Round
2. Written Round
3. Technical Round
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.