Vacancy published date: 20th February 2023
Last date for accepting application: 28th February 2023
- Any graduation
- CCS/CIC Certification
- 1 -2 years’ experience
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, medical terminologies, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles
· Reviewed inpatient medical records and assigned accurate ICD-10-CM and PCS codes for diagnoses and procedures.
· Assigned and sequenced codes accurately based on medical record documentation.
· Assigned POA indicators correctly.
· Thorough understanding and application of medical necessity, DRGs, APGs, and APRs for processing claims
· Adhered to coding clinics and guidelines, and queried physicians for clarification as needed.
· Checking on the account status on regular basis if kept on Hold and follow up with respective leaders when in needed.
· Knowledge of 3M coding and abstracting software, PCI and Meditech systems
Salary: Best in Industry
Job Type: Full Time
Work from Office
Ability to commute/relocate: Bangalore/Hyderabad/Noida. Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work.
Number of Vacancies: 10
Interview Mode: Virtual
1. HR Round
2. Technical Round
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.