Claim Submission in Medical Coding Project
date: 20th February 2023
Last date for accepting application: 21st February 2023
- Any graduation
- Without CPC Certification
- Good knowledge in Excel
- Investigate, evaluate, and manage call to complete coverage analysis confirming or denying coverage using Xactimate estimating software.
- Obtain vehicle information from the DMV.
- Follow HIPAA policy on each and every call.
- Abided by the laws and regulations associate under HIPAA and patient confidentiality.
- Receive recognition for creating a workflow and database for all incoming subpoenas.
- Assist in training new CSA s on job responsibilities, which increase office productivity.
- Ensure compliance with company regulations and Medicaid requirements.
- Coordinate Medicare, Medicaid, and secondary insurance coverage.
- Gather and compile evidence to support contest claims in litigation.
- Review automobile titles, completing transfers and owner retention DMV documents with customers
- Conduct detail bill reviews to implement sound litigation management and expense control.
- Identify claims for potential fraud and abuse and process expedited appeals and organizational determinations
- Devise creative and cost-effective incentive and morale-boosting programs that increase CSA satisfaction and productivity.
- Execute effective and efficient claim dispute resolutions in regard to provider and facility appeals.
- Assist veterans and their dependents in determining eligibility for VA benefits via phone contact and personal interview.
Salary: Rs 15k –RS 18k/ month
Job Type: Full Time
Day Shifts/Night Shifts
Work from Office
Process: Claim Submission
Ability to commute/relocate: Kochi. Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work.
Number of Vacancies: 20
Interview Mode: Face to Face
Tentative Date: 24th February 2023
1. Written test
2. HR Discussion
3. Technical Round
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.