Vacancy published date: 21st February 2023
Last date for accepting application: 28th February 2023
As 2 job locations are opened we have republished as CJN-30/2023.
- Any graduation (60% needed)
- CPC Certification
- 1.5 year service level agreement
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, medical terminologies, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles
- Demonstrate high level of quality in clinical coding work, identifying and validating HCC mapped diagnoses that are revenue generating
- Adherence to official coding guidelines, coding clinic determinations, client specific coding guidelines, CMS and other regulatory compliance guidelines and mandates.
- Identified by accuracy of 95% or above and consistent productivity
- Excellent written and verbal skills to include coaching and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology, anatomy and physiology
- Skills in organization, time management and customer service
- Ability to read and understand medical record documentation for diagnosis extraction
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Must abide by all HIPAA and associated patient confidentiality requirements
- Must be able to identify trends in coding and documentation errors
Salary: Rs 2.16 LPA to 3 LPA
Job Type: Full Time
Day Shifts/Rotational Shifts
Work from Office
Specialty: HCC Coding
Age: 30 and below
Ability to commute/relocate: Kochi. Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work.
Number of Vacancies: 50
Interview Mode: Face to Face
1. Written test
2. HR Discussion
3. Technical Round
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.