Vacancy published date: 9th March 2023
Last date for accepting application: 21st March 2023
- CPC Certified/ Non CPC Certified
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, medical terminologies, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles
· Supports US Research Medical Directors and/or US Client Medical Directors and Client Policy Managers to provide oversight for the accuracy and quality of research materials originated from Medical Policy and Client Services.
· Supports the scheduled review process for global and specialty policies in collaboration with the US Research Medical Directors.
· Supports the scheduled review process for State Medicaid policies in collaboration with the US Client Medical Directors and/or Client Policy Managers.
· Coordinates with US Research Medical Directors to manage the integrity of the Payment Policy Library and ensure the Payment Policy Library is accurate and up-to-date.
· Supports quarterly and annual updates in collaboration with the US Research Medical Directors.
· Ensures changes to rule sets are accurate, complete and are finished in a timely manner including documentation of notable changes.
· Responds to the research related queries pertaining to the medical policy raised by internal personnel or client including but not limited to:
1. Questions about claims edits that enforce medical policy.
2. Interpretation of how claims edits relate to policy statements.
· Recommendations regarding modifications of edits.
· Conducts research to explore potential opportunities to expand the current medical policy set.
· Partners well with global research team members to advance the Research agenda.
· Educates US Client Service MDs and Client Policy Managers (CPMs) on new changes and policy updates by actively participating in monthly meetings.
· Supports other departments and client teams within.
· Develops and maintains positive working relationships with others.
· Shares ideas and information.
· Assists colleagues unprompted.
· Takes pride in the achievement of team objectives.
· Has credibility with peers and senior managers.
· Self-motivated driven to achieve results.
· Works with a sense of urgency.
· High customer service ethic is passionate about meeting customer expectations and improving service levels.
· Keeps pace with change acquires knowledge/skills as the business evolves.
· Handles confidential information with sensitivity.
Salary: Rs 5LPA
Ability to commute/relocate: Coimbatore/Pune
Job Type: Full Time
Work from Office
Number of Vacancies: 20
Interview Mode: Walk in Drive
1. Written test
2. HR Discussion
3. Technical Round
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.