Vacancy published date: 10th May 2023
Last date for accepting application: 13th May 2023
Note:- As we have received enough responses we are closing it.
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, medical terminologies, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles
- Accounts for coding and abstracting of patient encounters, including diagnostic and procedural information, significant reportable elements, and complications.
- Researches and analyzes data needs for reimbursement.
- Analyzes medical records and identifies documentation deficiencies.
- Serves as resource and subject matter expert to other coding staff.
- Reviews and verifies documentation supports diagnoses, procedures and treatment results.
- Identifies diagnostic and procedural information.
Salary: 3 LPA
Job Type: Full Time
Work from Office
Number of Vacancies: 30
Specialty: UAE Coding
Interview Mode: Virtual
Expected Date: Immediate joining
Ability to commute/relocate: Bangalore
1. Written test
2. HR Discussion
3. Technical Round
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.