Vacancy published date: 22nd May 2023
Last date for accepting application: 5th June 2023
- BHMS /BAMS /BSMS /BNYS /BPT /MBBS
- With CPC Certification
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, medical terminologies, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles
· Perform daily audits on client data for completeness and accuracy of coding utilizing both coding and clinical background to ensure appropriateness for reimbursement
· Respond to provider appeals.
· Respond to client logics and record reviews
· Monitor acceptance rates for assigned clients and assist management in proactively detecting negative deviations.
· Contribute to PCI product by providing feedback to Management/Development Teams on changes to enhance editing and efficiency.
· Reports his/her work performance on a timely basis to the team lead
· Works diligently to meet and exceed productivity and quality benchmarks
· Takes charge of ongoing learning and development and participates in relevant training and development activities
Salary: 5 to 10 lakhs per year
Job Type: Full Time
Work from Office
Number of Vacancies: 30
Process: Clinical Analyst
commute/relocate: Coimbatore/Pune. Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
Interview Mode: Walk in
1. HR Discussion
2. Technical Round
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.Register Now