Vacancy published date: 27th Oct 2023
Last date for accepting application: 28thst Oct 2023
- Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, medical terminologies, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles
· Understand the client requirements and specifications of the project and code the charts accordingly
· Code records by following prescribed coding standards such as ICD-10 and CPT
· Ensure patient information are correct and appropriate signatures on all medical records
· Assign appropriate medical codes to all diagnosis and services
· Follow client specific guidelines wherever applicable & working as per client updates and coding the charts accordingly
· Meet the productivity targets of clients within the stipulated time
· Ensure that the deliverables to the client adhere to the quality standards
· Prepare and maintain status reports.
Salary: 2.88 LPA
Job Type: Full Time
Work from Office
Age: 30 and below
Number of Vacancies: 30
Ability to commute/relocate: Chennai. Reliably commute
or planning to relocate before starting work.
Interview Mode: Virtual
Interview Date: Immediate
1. Technical Round
2. HR Discussion
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.