Vacancy published date: 14th September 2023
Last date for accepting application: 15th September 2023
· Any graduation
· CPC Certified
· Good knowledge of medical coding and billing systems, medical terminologies, regulatory requirements, auditing concepts, and principles
· Investigate, evaluate, and manage call to complete coverage analysis confirming or denying coverage using Xactimate estimating software.
· Obtain vehicle information from the DMV.
· Follow HIPAA policy on each and every call.
· Abided by the laws and regulations associate under HIPAA and patient confidentiality.
· Receive recognition for creating a workflow and database for all incoming subpoenas.
· Assist in training new CSA s on job responsibilities, which increase office productivity.
· Ensure compliance with company regulations and Medicaid requirements.
· Coordinate Medicare, Medicaid, and secondary insurance coverage.
· Gather and compile evidence to support contest claims in litigation.
· Review automobile titles, completing transfers and owner retention DMV documents with customers
· Conduct detail bill reviews to implement sound litigation management and expense control.
· Identify claims for potential fraud and abuse and process expedited appeals and organizational determinations
· Devise creative and cost-effective incentive and morale-boosting programs that increase CSA satisfaction and productivity.
· Execute effective and efficient claim dispute resolutions in regard to provider and facility appeals.
· Assist veterans and their dependents in determining eligibility for VA benefits via phone contact and personal interview.
Salary: Rs 2 LPA to 2.4 LPA ( No salary for first month training )
Job Type: Full Time
Work from Office
Rotational week off
Ability to commute/relocate: Bangalore (Candidate currently available in Bangalore preferred)
Number of Vacancies: 20
Interview Mode: Virtual
Interview Date: 16/09/2023
- Telephonic Round
Read and understand the criteria; if you meet the prerequisites and are yes to the terms and conditions. Please register for the post published.